Makeup by Leigh Blaney Terms and Conditions
- SECURING BOOKING OF SERVICES
- The booking of services is only reserved once the client has completed and submitted an online booking form and paid the non-refundable booking fee of £70 to the make-up artist. Payment is accepted via bank transfer. You will receive a receipt in the form of an email from Leigh Blaney when your booking is confirmed.
- Please Note: Your booking cannot be secured without a booking fee. Your £70 deposit will be deducted from your final balance.
2. FINAL PAYMENT
- The final balance is required to be paid in full either a week before the event by bank transfer or in cash on the day.
3. TRAVEL CHARGES
- A fee will be charged for locations outside of the Glasgow area at 80p per mile. The amount will be agreed upon before booking is completed. Costs may also include parking. This should be covered by the client too.
- If a wedding is outwith the Glasgow area, you must book make-up services for a minimum of three people.
- Cancellation up to six months before the wedding date will lose the deposit.
- Cancellations between six and three months before the wedding date will be charged 50% of the final booking.
- Cancellations up to three months before the wedding date will be charged 100% of the final booking.
- Leigh Blaney reserves the right to terminate any contract for non-compliance of terms. Contract will become void and all monies are non-refundable.
- If Leigh Blaney cannot provide her services for any reason, she will provide a recommendation for a replacement make-up artist. Any monies paid to Leigh Blaney in this instance will be refunded to the client.
5. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CLIENT
- It is the client’s responsibility to inform Leigh Blaney of any known allergies or skin sensitivities that they or their party may have. On the rare occasion that any of the party have a contagious skin condition or infection, Leigh Blaney reserves the right to refuse services.